| Disclaimer: I cannot stand the color of the walls in her room. I did not choose it. It is on my list (in a position much higher than it is on Matt's list...we will see who prevails) |
template
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
Night Moves
I have always said that the only time Jillian is still is when she is sleeping. I no longer think that is true. She is always moving, often out of her bed. Our bedroom is just below hers, and we probably hear her fall out of her bed with a big "thud" about twice a week. She never wakes up in the process, and I often find her on the floor just sleeping away when I go up to feed Adrienne. I was up twice last night thanks to my manipulative little darling, so had more opportunity than usual to look in on Jillian. She was all over the place, testing out the floor on both sides of her bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment