The Jaycees Circus came to Rochester over the weekend, so Matt decided to take Jillian on Sunday afternoon. I was more than happy to stay home with Adrienne...that noisy, germ-infested, smelly outing was best left to Daddy! We had some friends who also went, so Matt and Jillian enjoyed the circus with the Tauntons. I forgot to take a picture before they left, but my friend texted me this picture of Matt and Jillian at the circus as proof of their attendance. You can see that Jillian was super cooperative in regards to the photo op...not.
Afterwards, Adrienne and I met up with the gang at Valentino's and we had a yummy pizza dinner. The circus kids lasted about 30 minutes before they started behaving like circus animals in the restaurant, so we loaded them up, brought them home, and put them to bed. Jillian was out like a light in less than 5 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment