Grandma came all the way from Maryland for a visit over the holiday weekend, and we were long overdue for some time together. Jillian proudly colored a sign that said "Welcome, Grandma" and held it up at the airport while she and Matt waited for her to deplane. I wish I had taken a picture of it because she truly did a fantastic job, and worked with such care. We spent our days together visiting, playing, and taking Grandma to our favorite lunch spots around town. Here are a few shots I took, wish I had taken more!
.JPG) |
| Grandma gave Jillian an old purse, and she felt like such a lady--it rarely leaves her side |
.JPG) |
| How I caught Jillian one morning (at 6 a.m.)...all dressed and knocking on Grandma's door |
|
|
|
 |
| We had a deliciously hot day on Sunday, so the girls enjoyed the water table |
 |
| Mother and son |
 |
| Matt set the sprinkler up on the playground to create a water slide for Jillian |
|
|
 |
| Adrienne got her very first taste of a popsicle |
 |
| She loved that pineapple-flavored treat! |
Best of all, was the fun snuggle time the girls and Grandma had. It's fun to watch them build special memories together. Thanks for making the trip, Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment