template

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Finally!

Jillian finally got her first haircut today! The last time I was in to see my stylist I showed her some pictures of Jillian's hair, and she agreed that it was time for a little trim. So, we made the appointment and talked about the excitement of our upcoming first trip to the "beauty shop". The appointment just happened to coincide with Grandma's visit, so it was a fun afternoon for big girls.
Enjoying her beverage offered by the salon--she declined the coffee or tea (thankfully) and chose water


Pretending to be shy


Stephanie begins. Jillian refused to wear a cape in any form, so they settled on a couple of towels.



Holding still

Look at that fluffy little bob!

After a spritz of water to reset the curl, Jillian took in her new 'do

She approves!

Enjoying her treat (sucker) while we waited to pay. I was so proud of her for being brave, sitting still, and following all of Stephanie's directions

Our keepsake (along with a very small amount of Jillian's hair that is tucked into an envelope)




No comments:

Post a Comment