template

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Accurate

Jillian constantly needs a new craft to do. She wants to create, which is a lovely thing, but it requires me to always come up with something new. I am not very good at that. For starters, I hate messy crafts. I also generally need her to do crafts independently (because craft time happens when I am trying to cook or do dishes usually), and therefore don't want anything too complicated. For these reasons, I am grateful to Target and all of their seasonal sticker-type crafts. These are super exciting to a 4 year old, and are pretty forgiving. Today, she was thrilled at the packet of foam mix-n-match Easter eggs I presented her with.We got out some stickers and the markers, and she went to town decorating an egg for everyone she could think of. She was very intentional about each person's egg, and did a fantastic job of personalization. Here is the egg she made for Matt. Any guesses on the description she gave me????

"This egg is for my dad. It is covered with x-rays of ponies, because reading x-rays is his favorite thing to do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment