template

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Getting Cozy

Adrienne is done with sleep sacks. She throws a hissy fit anytime I come anywhere near her with one, so it appears that it is time for some "big girl" bedding on this "big girl" bed. Though I'm not a huge fan of the blue in her room, it was freshly painted before we moved in by the previous owners, so it'll stay awhile. I was glad to see this sweet elephant bedding, and think it looks pretty cute in her room. She was pretty excited about her "el-punt" pillow. So now this "baby" of mine looks even more like a big girl with real pillows and blankets in her bed.







I admit my crazy worry skills got the best of me late that night, however. I snuck in and took the pillow away before I went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Catching up and you crack me up about the pillow! Seriously she is fine! My girls have 2 pillows each, blankets and down comforters!!

    ReplyDelete