template

Friday, February 8, 2013

Lesson Learned

Remember how I said I didn't want to be cleaning poop up off the walls now that Adrienne can remove her diaper? Yeah...to spare you much gory detail, let's just say that we both needed a bath, as did all her babies/stuffed animals, bedding, and board books that were involved in Operation Boycott Nap and Make Your Mother Crazy this afternoon. I'll spare you the picture I sent my husband at work. On the bright side of this clothing removal habit, comes a desire to try and dress herself as well. She waddled over to me last night and said, "Mommy fick it" (Mommy fix it)
I also love to take pictures of my kids sleeping--to capture the peacefulness that is possible, and that does eventually happen after all the chaos.

Adrienne and her entourage. This was yesterday during nap. Currently, all of these creatures are spinning around in a hot-as-heck bath in the washing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment