template

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Snow Day Smiles

On Friday we had a partial snow day--schools were delayed about two hours, which meant Bible study was canceled and we were to be hanging out at home. I could not stop chuckling about the state of the girls' hair that day. They both woke up with some serious bed head, each in their own unique style.

Bed head: two varieties

I am lazy (read: I don't like it!) when it comes to getting ready to go out and play in the snow, so was glad I could convince Jillian that it would be super fun to bring some snow inside and play in our big bathtub with it. So, we did (and then it turned into a big hot tub to warm up after the snow fun)


And, as usual, Adrienne tried to do everything that Jillian did.
Sure hope that snow wasn't yellow....

No comments:

Post a Comment