template

Monday, February 11, 2013

Poor Second Child

It occurred to me recently that I do not take nearly as much video of Adrienne as I did of Jillian. I am sorry, A, I promise I love you just as much as your sister. The trouble is that you are hard to capture. You never ever ever "perform" for the camera, and in fact, you often do just the opposite of what I am trying to capture when you hear that telltale 'ding' that means the camera is rolling.
This morning, I got a fairly good clip of her asking me for breakfast ("I want Alpha Bits* with Mama", "I want Alpha Bits for fock-iss"), imitating Jillian ("I want a banana, too"), using her secret weapon screech for a brief instant, and using her signature word for breakfast repeatedly ("fock-iss"). You can also get an idea of what a little stinker of a toddler she has become (appropriately so, of course)...love that whiny "NO!"

 *Back story: I bought Alpha Bits ONE time a few months ago for Jillian as a treat. She saw Super Why on the box and wanted them. Now the girls are obsessed with them. I am getting weak in my old age. There are worse things, right? They are pretty yummy....








No comments:

Post a Comment