Another year, another Easter with Matt on call. That didn't stop us from having some fun, though. Our Easter weekend in pictures....
 |
| Dyeing eggs using a little trick I picked up on Pinterest. The whisk was a great way to keep the mess under control! Please forgive my child's inappropriate attire. I choose my clothing battles wisely, and a lazy Saturday at home is not an occasion worthy of such a battle. |
 |
| The egg masters. Jillian was very concerned that Matt planned to eat these eggs this week (he is the only one who likes hard boiled eggs), and could not seem to understand why she couldn't just play with them in her room for the day. |
 |
| The Tauntons came over for dinner on Saturday evening, then I put on my Easter Bunny ears and got to work while Matt went into work to read a quick CT. I knew the grandparents would shower the kids with candy (they did), so this Easter Bunny kept the edibles to a minimum. |
 |
| Checking out the loot |
 |
| Who knew Minnie Mouse stickers were so exciting?? |
 |
| Silly |
 |
| The Easter Bunny left a note for an egg hunt in the basement. Adrienne had to find blue and yellow eggs, and Jillian was to search for the pink and orange. |
 |
| An enthusiastic "cruise director" for the hunt. |
 |
| Working for the surprises |
 |
| Hard at work face |
 |
| The Easter Bunny left some jelly beans, stickers, and a bit of cash (for J) in these eggs |
 |
| Pre-church poses. I love the matchy-matchy going on here! |
 |
| Sweet sisters |
 |
| Matt insisted that Jillian come to grown-up church with us. I was so proud of her behavior. She sat like a lady the entire time. Her legs look so long in the above picture--she is really growing up. |
 |
| After a fruitless 2 hour nap battle with Adrienne, we loaded up and enjoyed Easter dinner with our friends, Bekah and Max. |
No comments:
Post a Comment