template

Monday, March 4, 2013

In The Clouds

I noticed a hot air balloon in the distance as the girls and I were driving to Costco on Saturday morning. I pointed it out, and Jillian immediately asked me who was inside of it. I told her I didn't know, but whoever it was felt like taking a cold ride that morning. "Is it Jesus?", she asked. I told her I was pretty sure it wasn't, and asked what made her think Jesus was in that hot air balloon. "Because he lives in the clouds. What does God look like?" My "I don't know" answers are just not good enough anymore...she now always asks, "But WHY don't you know?" This kid is as curious as her father. I know he tires of my lack of enthusiasm for his random questions that I never even think to entertain. My standard answer for all unknowns is now "Ask your dad!"

No comments:

Post a Comment