![]() |
| Snuggled up watching a show while I prepared to make dinner. It is so nice to make dinner in peace once in awhile. |
-On Monday I left Adrienne at home with Mom while I took Jillian to school, got groceries, and went to tennis. When I walked in the door at noon Adrienne came running up to me shouting, "I had fun wif Gammy!" It was much in the same manner that she exclaims "I had good day, Daddy" when Matt gets home.
-The night before Mom left, they were having a conversation about Jillian going to Grammy and Grandad's house sometime. For some reason Jillian thought we meant that she would live there, which of course was not correct. She calmly stated her reasons why this wasn't possible--"Grammy, my dad would really miss me. And another reason I can't live with you is because sometimes I get a little bit naughty and I don't want you to see that". There you have it...proof of some self-awareness!
![]() |
| I took advantage of the help and cleaned out the girls' closets/dressers one afternoon, and snapped this peek as I peered down at story hour. They went through a lot of books that day. |



No comments:
Post a Comment