template

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Noodle Lover

My kids love noodles. They are pasta fanatics just like their mom, and they did not inherit this trait from their noodle-avoiding father. Jillian is especially into them, and wants to try every shape she can find (or that I have floating in the freezer from meals past). When Matt is gone I usually let the girls eat whatever they want for dinner, so this means Jillian had three consecutive nights of noodles in some form last week. I got so tired of hearing "More noodles, please", literally between every 2 bites I took of my salad (a mom just wants to eat her food without stopping for once!), that I just gave her the bowl and told her to live it up.



1 comment:

  1. i am now having to cook at least 2 boxes whenever we have pasta-we should get these kids together for a noodle party :)

    ReplyDelete