template

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Per Adrienne

Adrienne is really saying some funny things these days. Because of Jillian's Wizard of Oz obsession, Adrienne is well-versed in the ways of the wicked witch. You may recall that the famous line from the movie is, "I'll get you my pretty....and your little dog, too!!" Well, I have heard Adrienne taunting Jillian with her own version of the warning: "I'm gonna get you little girl....and I want your puppy!"

And today, we put up our Christmas tree. Matt was the master of ceremonies and he handed out ornaments one at a time, so that everyone got to put an equal amount on the tree. Often, he had the girls close their eyes and hold out their hands to see what kind of 'surprise' ornament would be given to them. Adrienne was delighted to open her eyes and discover a fun kid ornament, but her response took us by surprise: "Oh wow! Look! A potty treat!"


We call it an M&M, Adrienne, but you DO know it as a potty treat!

We have a potty treat on our Christmas tree!

1 comment: