![]() |
| Waiting for Dad to get downstairs. Check out the hot pink picture frame close to her head. She is really good with simulating details. |
Soon they were in place, with lights out (and lantern on) and the featured film on the iPAD rolling: The Wizard of Oz. As a side note, Jillian begged to watch this movie last weekend. We (I) hesitated because I am still scared of the Wicked Witch of the West, and I was sure she would be too. Matt decided we should watch it, and Jillian was enamored. Adrienne watched most of it, too, and thought it was hilarious. I guess this is just an example of how we shouldn't project our own current or past fears on our kids. The game of the week has been "good witch, bad witch" (which I guess is a little girl's version of Good Cop, Bad Cop?), and we have already had lengthy discussions about a family Wizard of Oz-themed Halloween costume next year (with Jillian assigning roles, of course). End of side note.
The campers requested some snacks about midway through their movie, so I just ran down to deliver popcorn, M&Ms, and peanuts. Looks like they are having fun!
![]() |
| Matt is such a good dad |


No comments:
Post a Comment