template

Monday, September 5, 2011

Cousin Time

We were so excited to have Aunt Meggie, Uncle D, and cousin Baby Jack (9 months) come to visit us over Labor Day weekend! I remember so many fun times with my cousins growing up, and I look forward to our children experiencing the same. The weather was less than desirable, which meant a lot of time stuck indoors with small children, but we still managed to have a great time just being together. Aunt Meggie and I escaped for pedicures and a lunch out, and Matt and Uncle D had a couple of outings sans children as well. As usual, I didn't capture nearly enough moments in picture, but I did get a few.....

 Bath time! Jillian was so excited to have a bath partner. Unfortunately, Jack was a bit tired from the trek and wasn't sure what to think of his crazy, older cousin

Jack had to check out Adrienne, who is exactly 7 months younger than him. I think she liked the attention, and he seemed to like the stuffed bee on her bouncy seat

Check out this beautiful baby boy. Those eyes are incredible.

Jack wasn't feeling too smiley when I was trying to take the above photo, so Uncle Matt stepped in to try and elicit one. Pretty sure I wouldn't smile at this scary creature either....


Jack and his favorite Aunt....oops, wasn't supposed to tell anyone! Sorry Mal and Kristi :)

 Aunt Meggie and I sent Matt and Uncle D out on a "man date" Saturday night. They went to eat wings then came back to drink beer, eat sunflower seeds, and play Wii in the basement.  Uncle D so kindly left the remaining snacks with Matt. This picture is pointless, but it makes me laugh.

And last but not least, Aunt Meggie did her best to try and get a silly Jilly to pose for a shot with her. 
Thanks for making the trip, Widmers! We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment