I think Adrienne is beginning to feel left out of our dinner table interactions. Most of the time she is in her bouncy seat or swing fussing as I try to inhale my food, or on some occasions she decides she has to eat too, which results in some crazy mad multi-tasking skills on my part. Tonight, Matt decided he had the solution to the problem. He has been insisting that she is strong enough to sit in the Bumbo seat, while I have argued the opposite. I decided to humor him just this once and went along with his idea to try her in the seat during dinner when she so predictably started "acting up". The result?
A happier, alert baby who kept eye-balling my delicious steak throughout the meal. She certainly has the head control and strength to sit in the seat for short periods of time. I guess father really does know best.
No comments:
Post a Comment