template

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Quarter Turns

Adrienne is on the move, or at least is making the first strides in that direction. I put her in her crib yesterday morning to watch her mobile while I dressed, and when I came back a few minutes later, this is what I found
She had completed a 90 degree turn, as her head was originally on the pink sheet saver. She was apparently really happy about her achievement...either that, or about the fact that she had slid her pants/diaper down in the process and managed to poop all over the sheet beneath her.
Today, she did it again, but added a fun new twist to the move....
I think she looks pretty proud of her motor achievements this week, as well she should be. Little does she know, this is only the beginning of the fun that is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment