template

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Interpretations

Yesterday, I heard what I'm sure is only the beginning of Jillian's religious interpretations. Being that she is at a Christian preschool, part of her morning includes Bible stories, verses, and songs. I am still giggling about what she told me about yesterday's lesson.

J: "We had a new Bible story today, Mom."
Me: "Great, what did you learn about?"
J: "Eve"
Me: "What did you learn about Eve?"
J: "She forgot God."
Me: "Oh, really?"
J: "Yeah, and she can't live in the garden anymore"
Me: "OK, what else? What was the man's name?"
J: "It's about Addison and Eve, Mom"
Me: (stifled laughter) "Are you sure that was his name?"
J: "Yep. Addison"
Me: "I'm pretty sure his name was Adam. Did you learn anything else about them?"
J: "Mom, God had to get a consequence. He needs a time out"

Oh dear...

1 comment: