You wanna see something cute? Go to a preschool Christmas program. Jillian had hers last night, and it was completely precious. There is nothing like the joy of a child singing her heart out in excitement of the season.
.JPG) |
| Can you find our little performer? |
.JPG) |
| My big girl is on the back row, just below the wreath and to the left |
Matt and I did our best to capture every song on video to share, but alas, I still cannot figure out how to convert my video files from my camera so that I can upload to the blog. Come to our house and we can play it on the big TV for you so you will feel like you were there, too! Thankfully, I did take a little clip of my favorite song (Christmas Lights) with my phone.
Told you that was precious. Seriously, can you even stand it? That brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "joyful noise".
After the performance we enjoyed refreshments in the gym, and then each took a quick pic with Jillian in front of the tree in the lobby.
.JPG) |
| If you're thinking Matt looks a little ill here, you are right. He promptly went home and puked following this picture. |
|
|
|
Jillian and I went out on a little date before going home, since we hadn't had dinner yet. She chose to eat at Culver's and was excited to run into several of her fellow classmates. Guess it was a popular post-performance refueling spot!
No comments:
Post a Comment