template

Thursday, December 6, 2012

December?

I never would have believed that we could spend an afternoon outdoors on December 1st in Minnesota wearing light jackets, but we did. Many natives are boo-hooing about the lack of snow so far this year, but I am thankful. We have about 5 more months left of "winter", so I'll delay the messy stuff as long as possible. So, just what did we do on Saturday? Well, hung Christmas lights and tried out some new roller skates, of course!
Jillian made sure Matt got the lights on the bushes just right
If this doesn't scream "fracture waiting to happen" I'm not sure what does.  

The backstory of the roller skate acquisition is that Matt took Jillian to the barber shop with him that morning. They happened to wander into Goodwill (which was next door to said barber shop), and she discovered these Barbie skates. Thank goodness we have a helmet, but it appears we are going to need some wrist guards and knee pads ASAP....

No comments:

Post a Comment