template

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Holiday Humor

Last night I remembered some Christmas pajamas that Jillian had worn when she was around Adrienne's age. We dressed Adrienne in them for bed, and at first, she was not so thrilled with what she saw reflected in the bathroom mirror.
 Luckily, she got over it quickly and started feeling a little more festive. That's the Christmas spirit!
She was so much in the Christmas spirit that she threw a royal hissy fit this morning when I tried to remove these jammies to change her diaper and get her dressed for the day.
An elfin Jillian, December 2009
I had a good laugh when I came out to make Jillian's breakfast this morning. There sat the Three Wise Men on the table, all huddled together. All I could think of was "Rub a Dub Dub, Three Wise Men in a Tub". I know, I need to get out more.


No comments:

Post a Comment