template

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New This Week

Here are a few things that are new around here.

-Words: Adrienne added two to her vocabulary that I think are pretty cute. The first is "bow". She is now into them and wants one in her hair all the time. I am ecstatic about this, as I find little to be more adorable than a wee girl with a hair accessory.
The other new word is "cheerio" (actually, chee-yo). I got her to say it for the camera at breakfast this morning.

-Steps: Adrienne has worked up enough nerve to take a few steps. While I would not at all consider her a walker yet, I have counted 5 consecutive steps on multiple occasions. I'm still embracing her cautious personality. Here is a clip of a few steps she took over the weekend. Apparently her sister's Snow White dress is a good motivator.




-Ramblings: I decided I don't get enough chance to ramble on this blog, so I started another one. This one is  is food-related. I  have contemplated this for awhile, but was still hesitant for various reasons. I sent a few friends a recipe I created and loved last week, and one of them left me the most encouraging voicemail about how I missed my calling....so I guess that just tipped me over the edge. I think it will be a fun place to post recipes I try, and will help me keep track of what I make. The girls might think it's fun to read someday, too. Who knows. If you are interested you can check it out here





No comments:

Post a Comment