template
Monday, August 27, 2012
And....She's Off!
Adrienne made great strides (literally) in walking over the weekend. She just suddenly decided to get over her fear and walk. I can't get over how much she's progressed in the last 48 hours, both in speed and confidence. It is so exciting to witness this milestone, and see the pride oozing from her as she builds skill. I cried as she toddled all the way across the kitchen to see her daddy, giggling the whole way. It's such a bittersweet moment to watch your baby turn into more of a little kid. I want to cling to her precious baby-ness as long as I can. Here are a couple of videos I took of our toddling girl. The first was taken on Saturday afternoon, just as she decided this walking business was A-OK, and the second was taken just before nap this afternoon, with a few more walks under her belt. You go, girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment