The disc of the pictures Shannon took for Adrienne's birthday was waiting for me when I returned from our trip. It contains 421 images, and each one tells a story of a special moment. Because this blog functions as my journal and baby book, I want to make sure to include some pictures so that they are printed in the annual book. I'm still reeling over the beauty contained the pictures. I'm not talking about physical beauty of people, but of beauty in the mundane parts of a day, beauty in heartfelt emotion, and beauty in candid moments that go unnoticed unless some very talented person (read Shannon) purposely records it. Here are some of my favorites.
 |
| I love the look on Will's face as he prepares to push Jillian |
 |
| No one hugs quite like my mom |
 |
| The funny part about the above picture is that Matt accidentally snapped Adrienne's chin when he was trying to put on the hat. She cried, and he felt terrible |
 |
| First taste of ice cream. Verdict? Yum! |
 |
| The unmistakable fire in her eyes. Classic Jillian |
 |
| Betcha she was saying "Mmmm" |
 |
| Yes, I think this oversized dress will do nicely |
 |
| Love that the book happens to be open to the last page of one of our favorites: Dimity Duck |
 |
| Discovering her extra lovies in the drawer. This girl loves her "nigh nighs" |
 |
| We have a lot of pictures together from the last 16 years, including some beautiful wedding photos. But this one? It is hands down my favorite of all. It just embodies who we are together. I love, love, love it. |
No comments:
Post a Comment