template

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thanksgiving Party

Let's rewind a bit, shall we? I attended Adrienne's preschool Thanksgiving party the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. Mrs Leif does a precious little party every year, and it was fun to attend with child number 2, as I did with number 1 just two years ago. We sat at a table with Emily and her mom (who I discovered during conversation is also an OT!) and Rowan and his mom (who just so happens to be from Kansas). Rowan's mom told me that he talks about Adrienne all the time...saying that her name starts with "A" and she is pretty. He apparently told his dad that the reason he likes Adrienne so much is because he loves her ponytails. Cute stuff. Here are a few pics of this little event.
Discovering that she likes pumpkin pie

Snuggling with me after the snack

Mrs Leif lining all her little turkeys up for some songs

Pilgrim hats in place. Brecken is to Adrienne's left and he is full of entertainment



We've got our own brand of silly over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment