template

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Howe Visit

Last week Grandpa Bennie and Great Grandma Helen came up to see us for a couple of days. Grandma Helen brought the girls some dolls that they were very excited about--an ice skating Elsa for Adrienne (to which she proclaimed, "I always wanted this!'" and a Belle doll for Jillian). The highlight of their visit for me was taking Helen to my Bible study. Her presence was such a gift, her words encouraging to us all, and she prayed the most powerful prayer I've ever heard (not a dry eye in the room afterwards). I have had several women tell me how much of a blessing her visit was to our group. We were too busy doing stuff to take pictures until right before they left, but I got a couple keepers in front of the tree.






Nice, Adrienne.

No comments:

Post a Comment