template

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

3.5

Adrienne is 3 1/2 today! This kid is really something else. She is so hilarious, and loves to make us all laugh. She is almost always "in costume", and I am constantly picking glitter or iridescent sequins off of my clothing because I never remember to pull the costumes out and hang them up instead of throwing them in the dryer. Just this morning I was feeling annoyed with the costume washing, and not thrilled at how tough the sequins were to pull off of a fleece jacket and I was struck with the urge to just be grateful and enjoy this stage. I'm willing to bet that someday I will be doing the laundry and discover some sort of under-thing I don't approve of, and will be washing bras and bikinis. That will come all too quickly. So, my little princess, keep on. I adore you and your 3 year old spunk.
Today was haircut day. When the stylist finished drying A's hair after her cut she was so funny--"Oh, I always wanted smoov (smooth) hair!" and then she was admiring herself in the mirror and inquired, "Is this a wig on my head??!"


The precious princess in her newest attire--a "Wah-punzel"(Rapunzel) dress from Grammy and Grandad.

No comments:

Post a Comment