template

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Taunton Time

I realized I never posted about Thanksgiving. Matt had to work 6-2, so the girls and I were home cooking and watching the parade, and then the Tauntons came over to share Thanksgiving dinner with us.
The kids gathered in the kitchen to take turns shaking some heavy cream--they made the butter for our rolls! Jillian needed help from her unicorn, apparently



The grownup table 


The kid table. I let the kids actually eat on our china and use my grandma's red crystal glasses. Jenni called me brave. I told her my grandma would love to see the kids enjoying them. No fine or sentimental tableware was harmed.
And then, on Sunday the Tauntons invited us to join them at the Nutcracker. This was Adrienne and Matt's first time.
We had 5 seats in one row, so we called it the girls' row


And we had 3 seats in front, just for those pesky boys

Moms of course were in the girly row


And as is tradition for us, following any event at the Civic Center the girls request to pose with the goose in the skyway. All I can think about is how dirty this goose must be. He is loved by all, and there's often a little line to get an up-close snuggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment