template

Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Year of Adrienne

Dear Adrienne--Today you are 1. One entire year old. I will never forget the moment we met. You looked up at me with those deep blue eyes, and I was done for.
You are a precious gift from God, made just as He intended you to be, and we could not love you more. Looking back, I was so nervous to become a mother of two. Now I wonder what in the world life was like before you---before your snuggles, before your smiles, before your giggle, before your kisses, before your ear piercing squeals of excitement. I am overcome with emotion as I consider how grateful I am for you. You bring so much happiness to every day, and have added a whole new dimension of fun to our family. When you are older you will certainly not remember this first special birthday, but I hope you will look back at this post and feel just how much we love you right this moment, as you are this very second--a special, beautiful 1 year old girl. Happy Birthday, sweet baby! xoxo Mommy

First Day
1 Month




2 Months

3 Months
4 Months
5 Months
6 Months
7 Months
8 Months
9 Months
10 Months
11 Months

One!

1 comment: