template

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Today we celebrated Matt in his role as a dad. I've said it many times before, and I'll say it again and again: Matt is a great dad to our girls. I love to watch him grow as a father with each passing year, and nearly burst when I watch the way they both look at him. It's clear they are crazy about him, and the feeling is certainly mutual. It's such a blessing to have such a fantastic dad, and then to marry someone who turns out to be a fantastic dad. I really hit it big.

The girls and I schemed and decided that Matt really needed some official decor for his work office. I printed and framed my favorite pics of he and the girls....

 And Jillian assisted by answering some interview questions about him. The responses are good for a giggle. My personal favorite is as follows. My dad likes to wear......."underpants". I'm glad she realizes the importance of such garments!
 We spent another morning unsuccessfully shopping for outdoor furniture, and then enjoyed an impromptu picnic on the deck for lunch.
Happy Father's Day, Matt! Surely you know you have no bigger fans than the three of us girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment