Jillian's preschool hosted a "Dad and Me Sports Night" this evening, and Matt made sure he was home in time to take accompany her. Dads and kids were asked to wear sports attire in support of their favorite team, and they had time to tour classrooms, enjoy slushies and snack mix, and play sport-themed games in the gym. Matt and Jillian had a great time. I asked Matt if he ran into anyone he knew and he said he saw a couple other dads, but quickly added, "Jillian knows everyone, and everyone knows her. She's like a little celebrity. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. ". Hmm.....I intended to send the camera with them, but of course forgot, so here are a couple of shots of the father/daughter duo before leaving. As you will see, Jillian didn't feel these pictures were necessary.
Brian and Adele had a blast at that last year too! Go Hawks!
ReplyDelete