![]() |
| Ariel is the resident party animal. Girl looks like she has herself some wild times. |
template
Tuesday, March 10, 2015
The Girls
My girls have some girls. We have a group of about a dozen princesses (other than the two human ones of course) residing in our home. Princess barbies are much like the cursed Lego's, in that they are always all over the floor and have tiny parts (read shoes and crowns) that are excruciating to step on. My girls refer to this group of dolls as "the girls". So when they are playing, I hear things like "Bring the girls downstairs" or "Let's take the girls into the playroom" and so on. It's like a doll sorority or something. As I was headed to bed tonight I caught sight of "the girls" so nicely lined up in front of the couch (And they all had clothes on, which is unusual). I guess they were also watching Wallykazam right before bedtime--who knew?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment