![]() |
template
Thursday, September 25, 2014
The Grandma and Grandpa House
Adrienne had her first-ever field trip today! Her class walked next door to "the grandma and grandpa house" (aka an assisted living/nursing facility) to do crafts with the residents and sing them some songs, and I got the honor of chaperoning this cute little bunch. I was happy to get a glimpse of all the kids in her class and get a feel for all the kids' personalities and dynamics since I get zero info from Adrienne. Zero. A couple of her classmates are younger siblings of a couple of Jillian's previous preschool classmates, so it is kind of fun to see these "babies" as big kids together at school. Kudos to Mrs Leif for always being so organized and prepared--a smooth, pleasant experience was had by all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment