template

Monday, September 8, 2014

Adventures in Headbands

I kinda started something I regret. You see, Jillian always comments when I wear headbands to work out. She asks if they make them in girls sizes, etc. Imagine my delight when I stumbled across a 6 pack while at Dick's last week looking for some bag chairs for soccer games.  It happened to be her first day of school so I thought it would be fun to surprise her with them when she got home. She wore one to soccer practice that night and then we got ready with the headband of her choice for her Saturday game.
Yes, this is an appropriate use of a headband

Can't leave little sister out.
Since that first proper donning of a headband, I've seen lots of interesting variations over the last couple days.
Um, no. Yes, she is wiped out , and yes, that is a Dunkin Donuts menu she is clutching in her hands. Priorities, people. We have priorities. 

Seriously? No way.

Ah, I like this. Matching dresses, "Anna" braids, and a headband for each as we waited to enter a concert at church Saturday night (It was Shaun Groves, by the way, and was a really moving and intimate concert. So much joy watching the girls enjoy it)

Oh no. This is how she came downstairs dressed for school this morning. I had to do some gentle correcting.

For. The. Love. Somebody save me from these headband-abusing banshees.

2 comments:

  1. The only person to blame is yourself. :) You know they are very fashionable girls since the style these days is to actually wear them over your foreheads. Just wait until they start wearing make up!!!

    ReplyDelete