template

Monday, August 5, 2013

Haircut

Adrienne had her first haircut today! This is about a year and a half earlier than Jillian. Although she does have a lot more hair than Jillian did at this age, I suspect the only reason we could hold out so long for Jillian was that her hair is super curly. Adrienne has fine, kind of stringy hair with a few soft curls (much like mine at her age) so her bang situation required some attention. She has been so excited to get a haircut, often coming to me saying "Mom, I need a haircut". Jillian needed a trim, too, so I had Adrienne watch her big sister show her how it's done, and then she took her turn. They both had a great time, and just like their mom, appear to enjoy a nice trip to the salon.


Watching Jillian

Getting excited as she was prepped for the cape

Oh boy! I'm such a big girl!

She grinned at herself the whole time.

Carefully cutting bangs

A bit unsure about this part

Loving her cleaned-up look

Sitting still was worth it for the "wollipop" reward

No comments:

Post a Comment