template
Friday, August 30, 2013
Can You Do It?
Adrienne currently loves Eric Carle's "From Head To Toe", and she can "read" it to us. I finally managed to capture a clip of most of the book at bedtime the other night. Each page features a different animal and has an action to go with it. For example, "I am a gorilla and I can thump my chest. Can you do it? I can do it!" and "I am a donkey and I can kick my legs. Can you do it? I can do it!". I think you can hear her say most of the words, but she says the "Can you do it? I can do it!" parts so fast it might be hard to discern. Enjoy the cuteness regardless. Oh and as a bonus, you get to get a glimpse of just one of Matt's many totally ridiculous shirts that I will not allow him to wear in public.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment