template

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day Memories

What a glorious Mother's Day it was for me. It was just right in so many ways. Breakfast at Daube's, cruising the car lots (Matt's car is about to finally die. Yes, I am happy about this!), and picking up my present--a new camera--this morning. I got a nap after lunch, went for a windy run, and then we spent the afternoon outdoors playing (and trying to outsmart the moles that are tearing up the yard) until it was time to pick up a pizza for dinner. I charged my camera battery and decided that the best way to learn how to use it properly is just to practice. So I did. The rest of the post is a small (comparatively) selection of the 923 (yep) pics I took of the loves of my life this afternoon. Thank you, God, for my girls--for their uniqueness, curiosity, zest for life, and love of each other....and for my wickedly handsome husband who decided to raise a family with me. I am a lucky girl, indeed.




The infamous jaw jut

Waiting patiently for sunflower seeds









Concentrating

Mole hunt










The "nervous mouth"








Somebody REALLY needs a haircut. Or just needs to leave her barrette in.


Instant tears here. I am so thankful they have each other.










Proof I was present





















My fave shot of her.  Lots of mischief in those eyes.













A fast official Mother's Day photo before we left for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment