template

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Memorially Mushy

What a wet and truly mushy Memorial Day Weekend we had! The good news was that Aunt Mal and Uncle John came for a visit. The girls had lots of fun soaking up the extra attention, and us grown-ups even had a night out together. Thanks for making the long trek, Leaches!
Uncle John came prepared with some foam animal capsules. This is he and Jillian's special activity.


Adrienne checking out the transformation

Matt's famous look of exasperation. I see this a lot.

That's better!


Exploring Uncle John's hair




Jillian reading to Adrienne. This sun hat is A's current favorite accessory.


Aunt Mal's lap full of love






I see that look, Aunt Mal. Just you wait!

1 comment:

  1. We really enjoyed our time with you guys!! I think John is warming up to the idea that a daughter wouldn't be so bad someday. =) Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete