![]() |
| Outfit of choice--example 1 |
template
Thursday, May 30, 2013
23 Months
This is the last month-by-month post I will do for Adrienne.....she is 23 months! Soon we will say she is TWO for a whole year. Wow, wow, wow. She is such a little spitfire these days. Currently, she is trying to potty train herself, despite my unwillingness to take the time and do it. She pooped on the potty this week for the first time, and was so happy about her 2 jelly beans she received! So often I hear, "I go poop get candy". Jillian was so proud of her, she could hardly contain herself. The other notable change in development this month is that she has become quite particular about her clothing. She wants to wear what she wants to wear, and since I have been around this block before, I am inclined to let her. Much like Jillian, she is a girly girl and wants a "skirt" or "like Jillian's" pretty much every day. She wants to sit at the table (as opposed to a high chair) in restaurants, puts on her own shoes (often backwards), and likes to pull up her own pants ("I do it!"). She is a big girl in pretty much every way...except in my heart, where she is still my baby. Love you, silly girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment