template

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Politics

I'm not one for discussing politics in such a space as this, but Jillian and I had a pretty humorous conversation this morning. Since I'm sitting here watching the election results roll in, it seems so fitting to share. Regardless of your (or my) political opinion, it will make you smile.

J: "What are you going to do while I'm at school today, Mom?"

Me: "I'm going to tennis class while Adrienne goes to Kids Club, and then I am going to vote in the election"

J: "What is that?"

Me: "It's for the presidential election. We get to choose who our president is every 4 years. Do you know who the president of the United States is?"

J: "Yep. It's Rock Obana"

Me: "You mean Barack Obama?"

J: "No, Rock Obana"

Me: "Ok, well our country has to decide if we want Barack Obama to still be the president, or if we want Mitt Romney"

J: "Oh no. We don't want him. We want Rock Obana."

Me: "And why do you want Rock Obana to win?"

J: "Because SHE'S the best one!"

I think it's time I showed her a picture of "Rock Obana", so she can see that SHE is really a HE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment