template

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Our Thanksgiving

We enjoyed having Grandpa, Debbie, and Aunt Angela at our house for Thanksgiving this year. I spent their visit in the kitchen doing what I love best, so really have no good pictures to share of them with the girls. We were lucky to have nice weather for the first half of the visit, so the girls spent some time playing outside and enjoying sidewalk chalk
Running free

Adrienne headed "ow-side"...'outside' means 'swingset' in her world

I couldn't pass up this shot...the driveway isn't the only place we have cracks around here :)
Daddy and Grandpa spent a lot of time in the extra garage doing some manly work--they built a work bench for all of Daddy's tools.
The bare bones...I haven't made it back out there to take a pic of the finished product

It turned cold on Thanksgiving, so we spent time playing inside and stuffing our faces.
Coloring with my mini-me

Giving Debbie the toy phone so she could answer a "call". Adrienne hands the phone over and says "He-wo!"

The princess successfully evicted the monster from the castle
Our "piligram" donned her festive hat for Thanksgiving dinner...and them promptly refused to eat everything I prepared. Typical.


No comments:

Post a Comment