Today was purple day at preschool. Actually it was purple and orange day. Jillian's primary teacher has been having the kids dress in various color combos the last two weeks to make their unit on colors more fun. First it was blue/brown, then red/yellow, next black/green, and finally the purple/orange day today. I am not sure how she decided on those combos, but I can assure you it has made for some interesting ensembles. Today, Jillian fully embraced the purple idea and found just about every shade of it in her drawer as she got dressed this morning. The only thing orange she owns (outside of Halloween pajamas) is an orange-beaded hair accessory that you can't see in the picture.
Tonight as we were conversing at dinner, I asked her if she had gotten any timeouts at school this year. She told me no while smiling slyly. I asked her if she was telling me the truth, and she assured me she was. Then she sheepishly began, "Mom, but if you do naughty things in Mrs Malagrino's class (junior gym), you don't get a time out. Isn't that amazing?!?!?"
No comments:
Post a Comment