template
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Jan and Jillian
Jillian switched to a different swimming teacher a few weeks ago. At first I felt a bit offended at her teacher's suggestion to pass her on, because I observed her became frustrated by Jillian's activity level on more than one occasion. I soon got over my sensitivity (read: Matt reminded me that I am too sensitive) and realized it was for the best. We lucked out and were able to get in with Jan Larson, a beloved swim coach here in Rochester. She has been doing this a very long time, and she is just the right mix of business and love. Jillian responds well to Mrs Larson, and has made a ton of progress in just a few lessons. I love to hear Jillian tell Mrs Larson that what she is asking her to do is "hard", yet she remains engaged and pushes through to the goal--it's not often that we find the "just right" challenge for her. Proud of you Jiji! Here is a clip from yesterday's lesson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment