template

Monday, July 30, 2012

13 Months

Princess Adrienne is 13 months old today.

 Her personality continues to charm our socks off, and she is picking up new skills faster than I can record them. Recently, she has begun telling us animal sounds--she is fairly consistent with puppy and kitty, and tries her hardest to make an elephant sound when I am reading one of her current favorite books (it happens to be a book I apparently loved as a baby--Baby Animals by Gyo Fujikawa). She is also getting pretty good at identifying body parts, specifically nose, head, and ears.

She added a new word to her vocabulary today at nap time when after our usual books and singing, she reached up and said "tiss" before planting a wet one on me. She didn't wait for me to ask for one this time. I love it when routines start to click for kids, especially when they involve unsolicited snuggles. Sweet, sweet, sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment