template

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ice Dreams

Matt started something last night. I'm not exactly sure how the conversation at dinner began, but it ended with Jillian learning about ice skating and developing a sudden passion for it. Matt showed her You Tube clips of several figure skaters (and the ultimate in little girl heaven: Disney Princesses on ice), and she was absolutely mesmerized. Completely fixated as I have never before seen, wheels clearly turning at a rapid rate, she said, "I want to do that". Convinced she is now a pro skater, she put on a show just before bath, using slippers for skates. We decided we should post this video so that we can refer back to it in case our twirl-loving, determined, passionate, intense little girl does in fact really "do that" someday.

1 comment:

  1. Laughing so hard right now! This is awesome, she appreciate this one day!

    ReplyDelete