Adrienne continues to move right along, in the literal sense. It was a pretty big day of accomplishments for her. To begin, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and spontaneously waved at her sweet reflection. Later, when I got her up from her nap, I scooped her up and enthusiastically said, "hi" (which really sounded more like "hi-ee"). She grinned, waved, and said "ha-ahhh" in clear attempt to imitate me. That is melt-your-heart adorableness right there.
We spent some time playing downstairs before supper, and I looked over to see Adrienne cruising. Definitely another first. She had pulled up on Jillian's toddler trampoline and was casually taking some steps to move toward the front of the equipment. I was too late with the camera to catch that one. I did, however, catch this little shenanigan just before bath time. I can always count on Matt to scoot these girls right along, developmentally. Maybe he should have been the OT!
No comments:
Post a Comment