That is how many hours my wonderful baby slept last night! Sort of. She cried around her usual 10:30 time for about 15 minutes while I lay in bed reminding myself that she did not need to eat, and that I have done nothing but reinforce this wake up time by hurriedly rushing to her. I take full responsibility for always doing what is easiest and what will prevent Jillian from waking unnecessarily. She made a few peeps soft peeps around 2:15, and again at 4--nothing that required attention or made me think she was truly awake and starving. At 5:30, I heard one whimper and prepared to get up since she was surely hungry and had already accomplished the "sleeping all night" goal I had at that point. Plus, as I am used to feeding her twice in the night, I was about to burst. I drifted back to sleep and woke when Jillian came downstairs at 6:30. Adrienne didn't wake until 6:45, which was just shy of 12 hours after I put her to bed. This stirs up a whole crazy level of excitement in my sleep deprived world, and strengthens my resolve to persist until this becomes her norm. It is time, sweet Adrienne, it is time!
A well-rested baby is a happy baby who magically appears even cuter to her mother than she did the night before!
.JPG) |
| Under the Table and Scheming? A bit of a twist on the title for any Dave Matthews fans. |
Look at that mischevious grin! Love her!
ReplyDeleteYAY! She really is too cute! :)
ReplyDelete