template

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Oxbow Fieldtrip

I had the pleasure of accompanying Adrienne's class to their end of year fieldtrip to Oxbow Park/Zoo.  The only bummer of the day is that it was COLD and rainy the whole time. When we got home, Adrienne and I both had to take a long shower/bath to warm up. Felt like October, not May! I love this sweet class and have enjoyed spending a lot of time in the classroom this year.

Before we left, the kids had a quick snack. I am always amazed at how quiet and well-behaved Mrs Leif's classes are. Fourteen 3-4 year olds....and not a peep as they ate! Wish our dinner table was so peaceful at home.

Obligatory bus selfie.

Cute kids ready to go check out the zoo.
And a shot with silly faces. Adrienne is really good at this!
We had a good laugh that the goats were the only animals smart enough to take cover from the rain. They looked like the Three Billy Goats Gruff. Thankfully, I saw no troll!

The bear is the most anticipated attraction at this little zoo that contains only animals you'd find in MN. When we got up to her cage she was  nowhere to be found. She must have heard the disappointed kids, because she quickly came out to meet us and even walked right up to the front of the cage!




We paused to get a quick picture of the kids and Mrs Leif (far right) and Mrs Digmann (far left) before getting back on the bus. Love this class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment