template
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Front Belly
I never want to forget this sort of hilarious and sweet thing Adrienne says when she is going to the bathroom. It only occurs when she is "trying to push a big snake out" (yep, poop=snake). She looks up at me with those baby blues and sweetly demands, "Mom, hold my front belly". She wants me to put my hand on her belly while she goes. Why? I've not a clue, but maybe she is under the impression that it will keep her little naked self warm while she sits there, or that it will help her move things along. Whatever the reason, I find the idea of "front belly" so hilarious...does she think her bottom is her back belly? I am afraid to ask. The other day, I was kneeling by the toilet dutifully holding her 'front belly' when she gave me some extra information..."Mom, I've got a big snake to push out. BUT--it doesn't have eyes." Thank goodness for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment